SUPPORTING OUR LOCAL COMMUNITY
At Kings, we put the FUN in fundraising. We proudly support our local communities by partnering with schools, youth sports teams and charitable organizations by hosting in-store fundraiser events. Our food tastes even better when it’s for a good cause.
5 Easy Steps
- Select a fundraiser date, location and time and complete The Request Form.
- Once event is confirmed, Kings will send you a personalized event flyer for printing.
- Advertise! Distribute as many flyers as possible and spread the word. Flyers are required with each other to receive credit for the fundraiser.
- Relax and celebrate while we serve great food at your event.
- Turn fantastic food into dollars: your organization will earn 20% (pre-tax) from each sale when a fundraiser flyer presented at the register. Fundraiser checks are mailed 4-6 weeks after the event.
TIPS FOR SUCCESS
- Distribute flyers during large gatherings, group meetings, training sessions and sporting events.
- Announce your fundraiser on your organization’s website and add a link to download a PDF of your personalized flyer.
- Email the flyer to your family, friends, office, school, etc.
- Announce the fundraiser on the P.A. System at your school or local event.
- Post the event throughout all social media channels – go viral!